Monday, September 6, 2010

I have come a long way in the past two months, but there is still so far to go. The more road I cover, the more I realize how much is still ahead of me. This makes it feel like i'm going backwards and not forward. There are so many things that I don't understand, so many mistakes I make every day and so many ways in which I am nothing more than selfish, sinful, naive and ignorant child. If nothing else, I pray that I can become and always stay completely humble, low-minded, and teachable. Lord I ask that foolishness would be far from me.

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man is he who listens to counsel.

There is so much wisdom in this book. To extract and apply it will be life-long and difficult. If we believe the Bible, it has to affect everything that we do. There is no area that is not reached.


No comments:

Post a Comment